Saturday, November 14, 2009

Roomates!


I like to look at friends as God's gift to us!

I mean, friends are there through the tough times.
They are always there when we need a good laugh.
Friends are the people who help inspire us.

This is exactly what Hillary is to me.
Throughout this whole process, I have learned so many things from Hillary.
She has opened my eyes here in India to many different things, that my eyes had been closed to for so long.
Hillary is confident in herself and she has learned to LET GO AND JUST BE! By her letting go and just simply being, she helps to make everyone who is around her feel comfortable. She has opened her heart to others and now she is able to touch other people's hearts.

She embraces who God created her to be and she lives each day with a purpose of serving him.
She shares her love with everyone she meets in India, and her love for God is even more evident.

She IS a Woman of God.

Thank you Hillary for just being you!


6 comments:

  1. I feel really fortunate to know this girl, someday I hope to know her better. It's interesting because a lot of the stuff you said up there about Hillary, are things I thought about you this summer.

    India is luck to have such quality, GOD LOVING girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of India right now. And its people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so blessed to have two Godly women in my life as two of my very close friends!! You both, even though you are so far away, have been so positive, helpful and have really shown me more about God and His plan. I wouldn't be at this content place in life if it weren't for your encouraging, eye opening emails and skype conversations! Thank you!
    I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate,
    You are so great! This makes me want to read it every five minutes. I love you. Having you here with me, well...I am just so thankful! You are great for this world. I need you, your family needs you, and this world needs you. YOU are so wonderful. Everyone you come into contact with feels blessed. You have inspired me to be a better person. I love you!

    Hill

    PS- "Remember this? Relax don't do it when you wanna get to it" "God bless America..." "17!" haha love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! Hillary is awesome :)
    and of course so are you Katie Winkle :)

    I feel fortunate to have so many good memories with you girls from our time at UCA

    ReplyDelete
  6. "India is luck"? I just read that. That doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete